Talent Sourcing Staff
|· Minimum S1 majoring in Psychology
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, experience in similar position is preferred
· Required Competencies : Interviewing Skills, Selection Method, Recruitment Management
· Good communication skills
· Good command in English both verbal and written
· Willing to be in contractual basis (1 year)
|To support overall recruitment and selection activities to fulfill manpower needs based on agreed organization structure to fulfill business needs.
· To conduct the interview with the applicants to obtain work history, training, education, and job skills.
· To perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using some sources.
· To prepare and maintain the employment records.
· To contact the applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
· To screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
· To arrange candidates’ interviews and provide travel arrangement if necessary.
· To make the regular report for recruitment activities to Hiring Manager and the Management to inform the progress of the recruitment.
Finance & Accounting Staff