- Male/Female Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of packaging development experience.
- Clear understanding of Raw material specification both primary and secondary packaging, such as Plastic, Flexi, PET Bottle, Glass Bottle, Print and others.
- Great attention to detail & ability to work with tight deadlines
- Great Communication Skill
- Concept and design consumer packaged goods by leveraging deep experience in print design with an emphasis on the packaging.
- Lead by example, contributing to projects and delivering impactful visual design. Actively participate in brainstorming and helping us create the best design.
- Develop packaging graphic solutions/prototypes for products to convey a current and brand-relevant look for us.
- Proficient in evaluating package design for fit, structure-function, materials, cost-effectiveness, manufacturability, and transportation.
- Graduate S-1 with GPA > 2.8 of 4.0
- Proven work Experience as Product Manager or Brand Manager minimal 5 years.
- Background at FMCG company is a must, with GTC expertise.
- Good analytical skill, negotiation & communication skill, as well as working as a part of team.
- Understanding Market and customer demand, product life cycle management and customer interaction.
- Develop sets of promotion ATL & BTL to ensure achievement of sales target.
- Develop of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Liase with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitor products.
- Identify & propose market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.