A Chance to Advance Your Career
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Responsible to support project activities from technical, financial and legal aspects undertaken by Adaro Power, including the interests in the project consortium through bidding, development and or implementation stages to facilitate TOP Management decision in regards to predetermined schedule and qualifications forms
- Conduct analysis of feasible proposal in the pre feasibility study stage by conducting financial model analysis, required permits and operational structure and project schedule to comply with IPP terms and conditions.
- Obtain and analyze the conceptual projects by attending regular discussions and coordination with superiors in order to maintain certain projects undertaken by Adaro Power.
- Analyze the conceptual project and proposals to proceed to the next stage by supplying a schedule to the superior in order to the projects time specified.
- Having a coordination with relevant stakeholders based on requirements on planned projects.
- Conduct projects analysis of business development activities to run in accordance with the provisions and regulations applicable in the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical), Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Understanding of IPP Bidding Process, Commercial Contract, Financial Model will be an advantage
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience
- Full-Time positions available
- Required skills: good communication and negotiation, good analytical, Good command in English both oral and written
Years of experience
September 26, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department