A Chance to Advance Your Career
EPC COMMERCIAL OFFICER
Analyzing and providing various EPC contracts, schedule, and also activities related to EPC management to represent Adaro Power’s interests in the project consortium through the bidding, development and/or implementation stages, financial close and the post financial close activities to facilitate top managements decisions
- Provide all documentation related to feasibility study, bidding and development phase related to EPC contractor selection in order to facilitate business decisions on latest projects undertaken by Adaro Power.
- Provide analysis on the structuring of the project agreements, and the consultancy agreements with third party advisors in relation to EPC contract.
- Support the financing team activities with regards to EPC contract, and related to Lender’s due diligence processes and negotiations of the Financing Agreements.
- Provide analysis for implementation of the EPC schedule, cost, budget, tender documents and quotations, pre-contract management and change order claims and dispute resolutions .
- Prepare progress report related to EPC Management issues .
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical), Law or equivalent
- Understanding of IPP Bidding Process, Commercial Contract will be an advantage
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience
- Full-Time positions available
- Required skills: good communication and negotiation, good analytical, Good command in English both oral and written
Years of experience
September 26, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department