A Chance to Advance Your Career
I&C MAINTENANCE SENIOR ENGINEER
Responsible to oversee the maintenance on I&C equipments in power plant to support the company target with the implementation of working procedure.
- To make yearly plan for maintenance activities on I&C effectlivey to achieve company’s target to get the high availability and safe working implementation.
- To make comprehensive, effective, and efficient budget to support the implementation of maintenance plan.
- To monitor the maintenance target achievement on I&C to support the company target achievement.
- Analyze the inspection and testing result on I&C system and to define the corrective steps for the mechanical equipments.
- To evaluate the maintenance activity includes planning, work method, work equipments, personnel, material/ spare part, overtime as well as the cost to increase the achievement of work effectivity and efficiency.
- To make the report of work result, obstacles and system trouble on electrical equipments as well as activity equipment to the Manager for further planning consideration.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as I&C Maintenance Senior Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good communication skill, leadership and managerial skill in supervisory level
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Years of experience
August 31, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department