A Chance to Advance Your Career
- Responsible for the procurement of goods and services to fulfill the company’s operational requirements in accordance with the proposed specifications and requirements so that the company’s operations run smoothly.
- Receive requests for the procurement of goods and services from related work units in the form of purchase requests (PR), to verify and to coordinate with the related work units for clarification (if necessary) to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the PRs in accordance with the company’s goods & services policies, systems and procedures.
- Analyze request requirements and to prepare the procurement mechanism as well as the required documentations to ensure its accordance with budgets and or needs as well as the prevailing policies, systems, and procedures.
- Record vendors / suppliers based on price, availability, and delivery accuracy as well as the quality of goods and services each vendor / supplier provides to be used as a database for vendor / supplier selection.
- Conduct vendor / supplier selection process, by direct selection or through a tender process, to ensure the company is engaged with the best vendor / supplier for procurement purposes by considering price, quality, delivery accuracy, and quantity.
- Execute procurement process for goods / services and to monitor the progress status to ensure its specification and schedule compliance.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate the cycle time process from PR to PO (Purchase Order), to prepare the related reports and to recommend recommendations so that the cycle time process from PR to PO can be in accordance with the pre-determined targets.
- Review and recap monthly purchases and to analyze its accuracy based on budgets to ensure its compliance with the pre-planned budgets.
- Review vendor performance on a yearly or ad hoc basis to ensure that the company is engaging with the best performing vendors.
- Min. Diploma (D3) Degree from any major
- Have 2-3 years experience as Procurement
- Required competency : procurement management and contract management
- Have good English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located in Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
Years of experience
August 31, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com