Universitas Pertamina seeks to expand the knowledge in research, business and technology from upstream to downstream of the energy industry by gradually upgrading the university to become internationally recognized in the near future through its research that is implementable in their own fields. With 6 faculty and 15 field of studies, the University is looking for passionate, hard-working, and innovative applicants to support the University’s development in education, research, and community development.
- Possess a doctoral degree (S3) in the relevant field with maximum age of 50 years old or currently pursuing their last term of doctoral degree in the relevant field with maximum age of 40 years old.
- Excellent in English Communication skill both oral and written (TOELF > 530 or IELTS > 5.5), evidence required.
- Has experience, knowledge, and expertise in teaching relevant subject matter.
- Experienced in managing academic and/or research administration.
- Passionate and excels in teaching skill, research activities, and community development.
- Have international publication is preferable.
- Highly dedicated, honest, good interpersonal skills, adaptive, able to work in a team with internal and external parties.
|Faculty||Field of Studies||Specification||Number of Position Available|
|Faculty of Industry Technology||Mechanical Engineering(Teknik Mesin)||
|Logistic Engineering(Teknik Logistik)||
|Electrical Engineering(Teknik Elektro)||
|Faculty of Economy & Bussiness||Management(Manajemen)||
|Faculty of Infrastructure Planning||Civil Engineering(Teknik Sipil)||
|Environmental Engineering(Teknik Lingkungan)||
|Faculty of Exploration and Production Technology||Geological Engineering(Teknik Geologi)||
|Petroleum Engineering(Teknik Perminyakan)||
If you feel that you can meet the qualifications above and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, degree certificates) and recent color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to email@example.com
before the 25th November, 2017.