Junior Program Development
Required Degree: Bachelor Degree
Placement: UPH Karawaci
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
TRUE KNOWLEDGE- FAITH IN CHRIST- GODLY CHARACTER
If You Have the “CALLING”
Join Us and be in a Team that Brings HOLISTIC Education to Indonesia:
- Know how to structure, organize, and deliver lessons in ways that facilitate or accelerate student learning.
- Can determines intended outcomes (what learners will be able to do after participation in curriculum activities), the content (what will be taught), and the methods (how it will be taught).
- Evaluate what is the outcome of the program from student, if needed, and develop the intended outcomes or educational objectives. An intended outcome states what the learner will be able to do as a result of participating in the curriculum activities.
- Selecting content that will make a real difference in the lives of the learner and ultimately society as a whole. Know what knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behaviours will need to be acquired and practiced.
- To design activities (learning experiences) to help the learner achieve appropriate intended outcomes. An experiential learning model and it’s components (i.e., experience, share, process, generalize, and apply).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Teaching (Priority : Design, Engineer) from a reputable university.
- Demonstrates Spiritual maturity and Godly character.
- Has working experience in education min 2 years.
- Have a good communication skills, can work with team, able to work across department.
- Proactive, assertive, persistent, empowering people, have a leadership skill.
- Preferred Domicile at Tangerang/West Jakarta.
- Proficient in written and oral English.
Send Your CV : email@example.com