- Degree Mechanical/Structural/Metallurgi or Engineering equivalent or diploma in Engineering or Technical High School (STM)
- Fully trained and a minimum 10 year experience in assembling or manufacturing inspection of rotating and other such as pump, compressors, gas turbine, packaged units, and other equipment used in offshore and onshore facilities for Oil and Gas
- Have good understanding of applicable codes and standarts such as API RP 500, API STD 616, API STD 617, API STD 670, API STD 671, ASME B16.5, ASME B16.1, AMT B15.1, ASME B31.3, ASME Section VIII Div. I and and other codes and standart rules related to inspection of rotating equipment and unit packaged.
- Good in english writen and spoken.
- To do inspection as per request .
- Review of inspection report , make highlight if any quality concern and submit report in timely manners
- Have concern and rules about Health and Safety Enviroment
Interested candidates may send cv, transcript, portfolio, application letter and jpg/pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 10 mb)
Subject : Rotating Inspector , no latter than Desember 10th 2018