- Degree Mechanical/Structural/Metallurgi or Engineering equivalent or diploma in Engineering or Technical High School (STM)
- Fully trained and a minimum 10 year experience in welding inspection work, fabrication or preasure vessel and other fabrication work associated with and onshore and offshore facilities for Oil and Gas
- Knowledgeable in rules and standart operation such as ASME B16.5, ASME B16.20, ASME B16.47, ASME 2235, ASME Section I, ASME Section IIA,ASME Section VIII Di. I and II, ASME Section V, NACE requirement and other codes and standart rules related to fabrication of preassure vessel.
- Good in english writen and spoken.
- ASME Authorized Inspector
- CSWIP 3.1/3.2 or AWS/CWI
- ASNT Level II(RT/UT/MT/PT)
- To do inspection as per request .
- Review of inspection report , make highlight if any quality concern and submit report in timely manners
- Have concern and rules about Health and Safety Enviroment
Interested candidates may send cv, transcript, portfolio, application letter and jpg/pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 10 mb)
Subject : Mechanical Inspector , no latter than Desember 10th 2018