A Chance to Advance Your Career
To conduct the QAQC activities, testing and equipment inspection in routine basis to ensure the power supply goes smoothly and safely.
- Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Control, supervise and arrange all inspections and testing activities and their status based on inspection and test plan, company specification, Quality manual, quality plan, procedure/ work instruction, etc.
- Ensure that quality inspection and testing reports are properly monitored, field and documented.
- Control and maintain the Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment’s condition, calibration status and validity, and recommendation for recalibration.
- Control the status of each item to be inspected and tested to ensure that each stage of process is properly done in accordance with client specification.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in QAQC area, preferably from power plant
- Good communication skill
- Good command in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to be placed in Tanjung, South Kalimantan
Years of experience
December 31, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department