A Chance to Advance Your Career
COAL HANDLING SUPERINTENDENT
- Reviewing the implementation of each stockpiling, loading and blending operations activities, and providing technical guidance to the Operation Supervisor & Terminal Supervisor in handling problems and / or following through.
- Ensure that coal terminals are always kept clean and secure according to applicable standards (including coordinating with the Owner’s security to ensure the terminal meets the ISPS Code rules)
- Ensure regularity of documentation of coal orders, coal receipts from barges and loading of coal to customers’ receiving area.
- Ensure that the loading and unloading activities in the terminal area run smoothly, as well as meet the safety and environmental stewardship requirements.
- Ensure the stockpiling & loading process of coal runs regularly and complies with health and safety rules, including maintaining safety and regularity in the use of heavy equipment / related machinery.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Department to handle problems / damage to heavy equipment and / or machines that interfere with the smooth operation
- Coordinate with the Owner’s Safety & Environmental Superintendent to ensure compliance of coal operational operations to safety rules and environmental sustainability.
- Deliver operational activity report to Coal Handling Manager along with development recommendation for operational management of stockpiling & loading of coal
- Develop an activity plan for Operation Section
- Bachelor Degree from Mining, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Have min 3 years experience in Power Plant or Coal Handling Operation Superintendent
- Have good leadership, analytical and communication
- Willing to be located in Batang – Central Java
Years of experience
November 30, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department