A Chance to Advance Your Career
DAS REHAB. ENGINEER
- Monitoring the watershed rehabilitation activities undertaken by the contractor to comply with the RPT & RKP and the established schedule so that the rehabilitation process in the watershed area can proceed as planned.
- Ensure that plant maintenance activities in watershed rehabilitation activities are carried out according to plan
- Implement the Monitoring of the success of watershed rehabilitation periodically and continuously.
- Bachelor degree of Foresty / Agriculture
- Minimum 2 years experiences
- Understand the cultivation of forest
- Understand the nursery and planting processes
- Understand the science of soil
- Have knowlegde about Occupational Health and Safety
Years of experience
November 12, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department