A Chance to Advance Your Career
DCDR & MINE ANALYST ENGINEER
- To coordinate and monitor of mine sequences (such as Plan OB & Coal Exposes)
- To Coordinate and monitor daily distance and make options to fit the plan
- To make and review monthly design (pit & disposal)
- Do mine analysis covering achievement of OB, Coal, SR, Sequence, and Agreed parameter.
- Bachelor degree of mining / geology / Geodetic Engineering
- Preferably had experience in mine short term planning
- Open for freshgraduate
- Preferably having ability of mine design and mine sequence monitoring
- Certified of Core Minescape, Open Cut Minescape, Minex/Expac, and POP
- Have knowlegde about Occupational Health and Safety
Years of experience
October 15, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department