A Chance to Advance Your Career
LAND DATABASE STAFF
- Manage GIS databases such as: maintenance, updating, and user settings
- Making thematic maps according to user needs
- Manage land system applications (ALMIS) and project control (JIRA)
- Processing and analyzing geospatial data according to user needs.
- Bachelor degree of all mayors
- Mastering ArcGIS software
- Familiar with WebGIS and Geodatabase
- Preferably able to operate microsoft SQL Server
- Have knowlegde about Occupational Health and Safety
Years of experience
October 15, 2018
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department